Direct care staff are available at all times to provide necessary care, supervision, and assistance for each participant in accordance with participant assessed needs, plans of care, written policies and procedures, and 105 CMR 158.000.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive the participants to and from the Center
- Assisting participants with personal care tasks and other activities of daily living;
- Providing guidance to participants during group activities;
- Supporting and encouraging a participant’s participation in scheduled activities
- Monitoring and reporting any change in a participants health status as appropriate;
- Assisting in the implementing of each participant’s ADHP plan of care as a member of the participant’s support team;
- Documenting daily attendance and participation for each participant; and
- Assisting participants with maintaining their optimal physical and mental health
- Reports to the Program Director.